Jump to Content
How add live chat widget in Blogger –
Hii friends welcome in new fresh post on Max Blogging.
Today I will tell you how add live chat widget in Blogger ( Blogspot ). You saw that many blogger have live chat widget on their website which give professional look to your website and give your website attractive look. So today I in this post I will tell you how add live chat function in Blogger. Before knowing it know what is live chat function and why live chat function or widget is good and important in website . So let’s see why live chat function/widget is important in Blogger / website.
What is live chat widget / function ?
In website live chat widget is look like Facebook or Telegram chatting function it work like same it. After adding live chat function in website your visitors can contact you direct and chat with you. And ask questions and answers easily with it.<
Benefits of adding live chat widget in Blogger –
Have many benefits from adding live chat widget in Blogger which I tell you below.
● First important is that your visitors contact you by direct message.
● Your visitors ask you questions and answers easily and fast.
● With it your website looks proffesional and attractive.
● It help in your website contact support and your visitors like it and you can easily them.
Also Read -> Top 15 Free Plagiarism Checker Website in 2019
How add live chat widget in Blogger theme –
For adding live chat function in Blogger theme you get many website on Internet but in this post I will tell you two website mylivechat.com or jivochat.com by this you can add live chat widget in Blogger or WordPress easily . So let’s check how add live chat widget in Blogger
- In first method go to jivochat.com.
- Sign-up by email and generate password by received email.
- Now add your website information.
- Now Login again after it you see a code . Copy whole code.
- Now go Blogger Deshbord.
- Then click on Theme section and click on Edit html.
- Now you show all code of your website.
- Now find </body> word and paste whole code before it which you copied.
- Then simply click on save theme.
- And now your website showing live chat function/ widget you can customise is according you in jivochat.com panel.
You can also add Facebook messenger direct chat option.
Also Read -> 10 Best Free onpage seo checker tool in 2019
How add live chat widget in widget setting?
- For adding live chat widget in Blogger In second method you need to go mylivechat.com.
- Now signup there.
- Now follow this simple steps ->
- After creating new account on mylivechat.com go to Deshbord section.
- Now click on deployment.
- After it click on embedded chat and copy all code which showing .
- Now go to Blogger Deshbord.
- Click on layout section and after click on add a gadget.
- Now click on html and java script and paste all code which you copied and click on save.
- Now your live chat widget is ready and it working.
You can add this code on direct theme by first pasting it before </body> . Now customise this live chat widget and enjoy it.
If you like this post don’t forget to follow MaxBlogging and if you have any queries comment below.